The pursuit of excellence in knowledge is important rather than qualification
- We never compromise with quality and always looking in search of excellence which provides the best quality in our every activity, in all our actions, at all the times, effectively & everywhere.
- We follow a very strong, systematic & objective selection and training process for selection of the faculty and best supporting team.
- We follow a comprehensive study material and syllabus in our curriculum to compete the upcoming competitive examinations to shape the better and bright future of the students.
- We adopt such a combination of studies and extra curricular activities which helps the student in complete with every walk of life successfully.
- Every student necessarily have some special caliber in some field or subject or activity, we explore, mould, flourish and give sharpness to their special caliber in which they are best to extract the best possible.
- We strongly believe in the fact that the environment, a student studies in, is equally important for effective learning so, we provide a stress free, cooperative and compatible environment to ensure the effective learning of the students.
- We follow visual, audio, practicals and various activities based curriculum for overall development of the personality of the students.
- We strongly believe that apart from the school, yhe parents and the home & social environment is equally responsible for the growth of their child, so we organize Parents-Teacher meeting (PTM) every month to exchange our reports, Views & suggestion with the parents. We also keep ourselves in regular touch with the parents on daily basis to know and tell about their respective students as much as possible.
- We also have facility of the day-boarding classes so that the student can spend more time with educative, healthy & knowledgeable environment.
Frequent class tests will be conducted after teaching every lesson. Besides these class tests, two unit tests, half yearly examination and annual examination are conducted. The tentative schedule for tests and examinations will be as follows:-
- FA-1: 1st week of May
- FA-2: Ist week of August
- SA-1: October
- FA-3: Ist week of December
- FA-4: Last week of January
- SA-2: Second week of March